The ABRF Education Committee is in the process of planning the Satellite Educational Workshops for the ABRF 2016 Annual meeting in Ft. Lauderdale. The Educational Workshops are designed to provide learning and training opportunities to current and future scientists and core managers and administrators, and are typically all-day events that occur on the Saturday prior to the opening reception.
We invite you to participate in a short survey to help us to provide a slate of workshops with the most impact for and broadest interest from our community.
Please take a moment to express your thoughts and preferences. We will be able to consider responses received before September 1, 2015. The survey is available here: http://bit.ly/1Ltwzxs.
Thank you for your consideration!
|Natalia Reyero Vinas
Chair, ABRF Education Committee
Co-chair, ABRF Education Committee
Registration is now OPEN!
MWACD2015 will be held on October 29-31, 2015 at the
Kansas City Marriott, Country Club Plaza.
Visit the 2015 Annual Meeting page for agenda, registration, hotel and other details.
- Keynote Lecture’s by: Jeanne Braha, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) & Scott Hawley, Stowers Institute for Medical Research
- Workshops and Panel Discussions on Administration for Shared Facilities, Single Cell Sequencing,Communication in Science and much more.
- Sign up for a core facility tour and enjoy a fabulous Halloween-themed
- Opening Reception sponsored by Illumina at the Stowers Institute for Medical Research. Featuring entertainment provided by the amazing Voler – Thieves of Flight! Don’t forget your costume!
- Three $500 travel awards for first time attendees. Register and apply by September 25th to be eligible for consideration.
A special Thank You to all of our Sponsors! This meeting would not be possible without them!